Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Rocktomic’s Neuro Plus is formulated to boost cognitive function, mental clarity, focus, immune function, and energy production.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high-quality ingredients.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Vitamin A||● Supports vision health, skin health, immune health, and increases antioxidant support (182, 183).
● Supports antioxidant function via decreased inflammatory cytokines (inflammation), decreased reactive oxygen species, and increased l-glutathione production (master antioxidant) (182,183).
● Supports visual health via increased amounts of plasma vitamin A in macular (eye) tissues (182,1830.
|Vitamin C||● Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
● Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
● Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
● Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
|Vitamin D||● Supports exercise performance, immune health, muscle growth, optimal bone health, hormonal health, immune function, increased sexual health, cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, strength, and positive mood (77,78,79).
● Supports hormonal health via high amounts of vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity in hormone-based negative feedback loop reactions (77,78).
● Supports cardiovascular health via improved absorption of calcium, reduced atherosclerotic activity, stimulating cardiomyocytes, and improved vascular health (77,78).
● Supports exercise performance via reduced exercise-associated inflammation and muscle damage (77,78).
● Supports sexual health via increased activity of Vitamin D receptor activity of testosterone production (79).
● Supports immune function via decreases of inflammatory cytokines and aiding immune cells (77,78).
● Supports joint health via regulating calcium and phosphorus and bone remodeling along with other calcium-regulating actions (77,78).
|Vitamin E||● Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health (204,205,206,207,208)
● Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function (204).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol (204).
● Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues (208).
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||● Supports aerobic energy metabolism (oxidative phosphorylation), cell growth, optimal neuronal conduction (nerve impulses), and cardiovascular health (94).
● Supports cardiovascular function and aids as a neuroprotective agent in individuals with vitamin B-1 deficiencies (94, 95).
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||● Supports conversion and activation of other B vitamins, red blood cell production and serves as a cofactor for both glucose and fat metabolism (energy production) (92,93).|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||● Major B vitamin that supports cardiovascular health by inhibiting hepatic(liver) triglyceride synthesis, reducing very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) secretion, and increasing HDL plasma concentrations (9).
● Reduces conversion of VLDL into LDL proteins and serum lipoprotein concentrations in plasma (blood) (9).
● Vital for regulation of gene expression, cell cycle progression, and DNA repair, and cell death (9).
● Supports healthy inflammatory response via antioxidant and anti-apoptotic (prevention of cell death) properties (9).
● Prevents pathologies(diseases) such as Pellagra and reduces prevalence of nervous anorexia, cancer, and crohn’s disease (10, 11).
● Supports sensitization of tumors to radiation via apoptosis (cell death) cascade of tumor mass and improves oxygen delivery to malignant tissues (cancer cells) (12).
● Supports cognitive health by reducing age-related decline of NAD+, increasing quinolinic acid and reducing neuroinflammation (9).
● Increased niacin associated NAD+ levels have been shown to increase neurotransmission, learning and memory (9).
● Niacin reduces the prevalence of neurodegenerative pathologies by preventing mitochondrial dysfunction (9).
|Vitamin B6||● Serves as a cofactor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health (38, 40).
● Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism) (39).
● Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products (38,40).
● May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes (40).
● Cofactor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism (40).
|Folic Acid||● May support proper cell growth and DNA synthesis (65).|
|Biotin||● Supports conversion of food into cellular energy, hair health, skin health, and cognitive function (213,214).
● Enhances glucose breakdown into skeletal muscle tissue (213,214).
|Vitamin B5||● Supports energy production, cell growth, cell repair, cognitive function, increased hippocampal volume (memory), and optimized bioenergetics (burning of carbohydrates, fat, and protein) (96).|
|Calcium||● Supports bone health, muscle function, and cardiovascular health (36,37).
● Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair (36,37).
● Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty (36,37).
● Prevents the development of preeclampsia (36,37).
|Iron||● Supports red blood cell formation, immune function, and antioxidant support (215,216).
● May increases oxygen uptake into red blood cells of Iron deficient individuals (215,216).
● May support gut health of iron-deficient individuals.
● Combats anemia in Iron deficient individuals (217).
|Magnesium||● Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
● Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
● Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
● Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
|Zinc||● Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
● Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
● Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
● Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
|Selenium||● Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, cognitive function, thyroid health, and immune health (145, 146).
● Combats atherosclerosis, high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia), and type 1 diabetes (147).
● Supports thyroid health via decreased circulating thyroid autoantibodies in patients with chronic autoimmune thyroiditis (AIT) (146).
● Increases the activity of selenoproteins that decrease reactive oxygen species (inflammation), increase natural killer activity, and increases glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (145,147).
|Copper||● Supports healthy blood sugar levels, energy metabolism and cholesterol management (143,144).|
|Manganese||● Supports enzymatic antioxidant reactions, increased bone mineral density, and blood sugar regulation (148,149).|
|Chromium||● Supports insulin function, reduced cholesterol, improved blood sugar regulation, and may lower cholesterol (218,219).|
|Molybdenum||● Increases enzymatic reactions involved in sulfite metabolism and detoxification (150).|
|DMAE Bitartrate||● Increases acetylcholine levels in the brain.|
|L-Glutamine||● The most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery, and optimizes gut microbiome (18).
● Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria (18).
● Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality (18).
● Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise (18).
|Glutamic Acid||● Supports cognitive function and focus (220).|
|Green Tea Extract||● A potent polyphenolic antioxidant that supports blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health (26).
● High in ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) (26).
● ECGC is shown to reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise (25).
● Potent anti-inflammatory compound supporting glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines) (26).
● Reduces oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body) (26).
|Choline||● Essential for cell membrane integrity, cell messaging, fat metabolism, DNA synthesis, immune support, and nervous system function (62,63).
● Serves as a methyl donor and as a precursor for the production of cell membranes (62).
● Precursor for acetylcholine (neurotransmitter) which activates receptors in the central nervous system-mediated immune responses (α7nAchR) (64).
● Lifelong choline supplementation may combat neurodegenerative diseases by reducing amyloid-β plaque load (plaques of degrading neurons) (62).
● Reduces the concentration of total homocysteine (inflammation marker) in individuals with low levels of folate and other B vitamins (B₂, B₆, and B₁₂) (62).
|Inositol||● Supports liver detoxification, combats metabolic syndrome, and aids as an antioxidant (221).
● Combats metabolic syndrome via reduced levels of triglycerides, total- and LDL-cholesterol (221).
● Supports antioxidant function via reduced levels of reactive oxygen species and inflammatory markers (interleukin 6) (222).
|N-Acetyl Tyrosine||● Supports memory, cognitive flexibility, the executive function of the brain, and convergent thinking (60).
● The precursor to dopamine and is vital for dopamine synthesis in the brain (60).
● Supports cognitive function in individuals with high amounts of stress and anxiety (60,61).
● Increases dopamine levels in highly stressed individuals (60).
|Bilberry Fruit||● Supports vision health, cardiovascular function, increased nitric oxide production, and antioxidant support (223,224).|
|Grape Seed Extract||● Supports increased nitric oxide production, reduces blood pressure, reduces DNA damage, increases collagen production, increases bone strength, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (31).
● Supports antioxidant function via modulation of antioxidant enzyme expression, protection against oxidative damage, and reduced reactive oxygen species (31).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerosis, inhibiting lipid peroxidation, and improved endothelial vascular function (31).
|Olive Leaf||● Supports cardiovascular health, antioxidant function, and controlled blood sugar levels (224).
● Supports Cardiovascular health via reduction of systolic BP, LDL, and inflammatory biomarkers (224).
● Supports antioxidant function via anti-inflammatory polyphenols that protect against DNA damage initiated by free radicals (225).
● Combats major inflammatory pathways via anti-inflammatory change involving inflammation pathway (NF-κB inhibition) (225).
● Supports blood sugar regulation via improved insulin sensitivity and pancreatic β-cell (cells responsible for secreting insulin) secretory capacity (226).
|Licorice Root||● Supports anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and antimicrobial properties (177).|
|Boron||● Supports increased bone mineral density, muscle function, hormonal balance, and immune function (180).|
|DHA (Fish Oil)||● Vital for optimal cardiovascular, hormonal, immune, cognitive, digestive health, and recovery from exercise (73,74,76).
● Fish oil consumption of 6 grams per day has been shown to reduce inflammation, reduce muscle soreness, and reduced the perception of pain in exercising individuals (76).
● Increases skeletal muscle hypertrophy than individuals consuming only whey protein post-exercise (76).
● Supports cardiovascular health by decreasing atrial fibrillation, atherosclerosis (plaque buildup), thrombosis, blood pressure, and supporting blood lipid profiles (cholesterol panel) (73,74,75).
● Lowers blood pressure via increased production nitric oxide production and induced endothelial relaxation (75).
● Supports healthy information by decreasing c-reactive protein (inflammatory markers) in the body and increasing insulin sensitivity (75,76).
● Supports cognitive health by increasing the concentration of omega 3 fatty acids in the cell membranes of the cerebral cortex and synaptic vesicles (76).
|Vanadyl Sulfate||● Supports blood sugar regulation via improved insulin sensitivity and pancreatic beta-cell function (cells that produce insulin) (227).|
|Phosphatidylserine||● Supports cognitive function, memory, and focus, and reduced stress (228,229).
● Reduces prevalence of short-term memory loss in ADHD patients improved prefrontal cortex (PFC) pyramidal cells function (228).
● Increases dopamine and acetylcholine release via maintenance of acetylcholine supply (228).
● Reduces cortisol levels in the frontal Brian regions during stressful activity (228,229).
|Huperzine A||● Supports cognitive function, memory, focus, and combats neurodegenerative disease (230).
● Combats neurodegenerative disease via improvement of cognitive function, daily living activity, and global clinical assessment in participants with Alzheimer’s disease (230).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.
|2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.